Thursday, May 14, 2015

What Is Your Problem Fox News?

Alright, I need to rant a little. I used to be a Fox News viewer. I know. As of recent I have realized at the young age of 18 that it was a mistake. First, they never show a thing about Rand Paul. I have seen two interviews ever live. Other than the interviews, they really show nothing.

Next, they leave him completely out of the polls. Here is a prime example.


My guess is that they polled on Rand, but just decided the results were too strong in his favor. As most already know Rand is known for beating Hillary or being close behind in every poll I have seen.

Recently I have started watching CNN and MSNBC. Yeah, I know. Let me tell you. CNN and MSNBC both talk about Rand more. MSNBC even went on to compliment the fact that he stays strong on issues such as Iraq.

So why is Rand Paul's name being left off of Fox News? I tend to believe they find him a threat and not conservative enough. Sorry. We believe in Liberty.

No comments:

Post a Comment