Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Welcome!

Hey everyone! I know that I may not be able to directly affect Rand Paul in any way but I believe that he is the guy for the job. I know that it takes a lot of work to elect someone you suit best as President of the United States.

I learned about who Rand Paul was about 2 months ago. This is my first election I can vote in....yes I am 18. The minute I watched his campaign announcement I saw something different in who he is. He is someone who not only wants change, but will do whatever it takes. Now you may be thinking that every politician says what they want you to hear. For me though, something about Rand is different. I can say I believe him. That is rare to say to any politician.

The issues are the most important thing in any election. Rand Paul is

* focused on cutting spending
* ending the now UNCONSTITUTIONAL NSA spying
* setting term limits on all politicians. New Idea's. New Beginnings.
* reform the tax code completely
* free market healthcare
* make it easier to develop cheap and clean energy
* legal immigration is celebrated
* reform the criminal justice system
* end common core, and give control to the states
* support Israel no matter what
* reform social security, and make it stronger
* provide for Veterans. no excuses
* sanctity of life
* 2nd amendment, we have the right to bear arms.

We are not here to attack Jeb Bush, or Hillary Clinton. We do not want to bog down Cruz, or Rubio. We are here to support our guy. We will be real, unbiased, and informatative. I hope you join us on this journey. The journey of Liberty.

Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment